menstrual cramps treatment

Reader's Question on COBRA (TCC)

A Health Insurance Navigator reader recently wrote in with the following question about continuing health benefits for federal employees.

Q: My daughter works with the federal government and has full health care benefits. She’ll be leaving her job in July. Does the federal government also provide COBRA benefits when employment ends?

Read more of my article, “Reader’s Question on COBRA (TCC)” on WebMD.

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Losing Health Insurance