Back in October, I wrote about the start of the Medicare Annual Election Period (AEP). As a reminder, this is the time during which Medicare beneficiaries can:
* Enroll in a Part D drug plan to help pay for prescription drugs
* Change an existing Part D plan to a new one
* Return to traditional Medicare from a Medicare Advantage plan
* Enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan for the first time
* Change from one Medicare Advantage plan to another
Read more of my article, “Signing Up for Medicare Benefits, Act Now!” on WebMD.